- are you struggling to get back into work?
- are you clear about what you want and how to get it?
- can you do it on your own, or do you need support?
Meeting the support programme that you need
Ki Work has developed an exciting career transition acceleration programme for unemployed professionals in collaboration with experienced and interested coaches. We invite you to be one of our first clients to experience this effective and affordable way of finding or creating work.
The good news is that we are offering this service FREE for our first 100 customers (value over £700). There are no hidden costs. We only ask for commitment and a possible referral in return.
Your career coaching team
See our coaching team as a board of advisors who can lead you to success.
Your team of coaches will support you to create and execute a plan for success where you will learn more about
- who you are
- what you want
- what skills and experience you have
- what resources are there to help you, and
- what you need to do to achieve your goals.
Your personal coaches enable you to
- think outside of the box to identify untapped and undiscovered sources of jobs
- understand some of the challenges that you face and what you can do about it
- speak the language of your new job and potential market and tell them what they want to hear
- stop despair getting in the way of your success
- clear any limiting beliefs
- take an integral life approach to your wellbeing and success
- make the transition to new and fulfilling work NOW!
Your group peers help you to
- see other ways of approaching challenges
- discover new ideas
- understand yourself and others more
- gain fresh perspectives on trends and business direction
- stay grounded and focused.
Helping you to get to where you want to be as soon as possible is our primary goal. However, sometimes it does take time. So the live online programme is designed to last for up to 14 weeks and includes:
- 5 hours of one-to-one planning and support sessions with your personalised coach
- 6 meetings with your career coaching peer group (up to 4 others)
- each meeting for 90 minutes once a fortnight to fast-track your progress
- at least 14 hours blanket of support.
You can join the programme from wherever you are in the UK.
This is a unique, one-off opportunity, where you have everything to gain and nothing to lose. The free places are limited, so do email me now with your CV.
See more about Ki Work
Michael Wolff - CEO